Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jabra BT8040 review


Recently I have a feel of necessary to use bluetooth headset for my Nokia 5800 XM. Because I like to listening podcasts and music while I'm travelling somewhere and I tired from wires. I have read many articles, reviews, blogs about headsets, and have chosen Jabra BT8040 because it have many positive review, it's small, lightweight, and it supports A2DP it's important if you like listen to music. One thing hinder me from purchasing - it was model of 2008 year and still not cheap. When I went around shops I saw several places where I can buy this.

Finally I've purchase this one for $60. Large yellow-grey package contains: headset, extra ear gels (2x small, 1x medium, 1 medium already fit on headset, mini CD with User manual, quick start guide, AC charger, short micro USB cable. Picture with extra ear-gels posted there. Device fits perfectly in any kind of ear. Also it has absolutely symmetric form and can be worn in the left or right ear or switched if one is tired.

That greats! I'm wondering about that! It was connected with phone without any issues. It's works perfectly.

BTW: Default factory password for bluetooth connection is four zeros: "0000", use it then you connect headset to mobile phone as paired device.

I want to put my phone to the backpack while I'm walking anywhere. So I start to tune phone for using voice commands - it works!
Now I able to know current time and make a call without phone, these function available on headset.

No comments:

Post a Comment