Saturday, March 20, 2010

Links

I think it's nice place for collection of some useful links about my hobbies. I'd like teaching myself, so links go to pages with self-learning sites, instructions, articles, tips.
Let's start with java development:
  • www.flazx.com - IT learning center, free computer ebook/book reviews, a huge collection of books in .pdf and .chm formats,

One of the best book IMHO is "Effective Java" by Joshua Bloch;




I like to play tennis, there are some links to tennis-related sites with instructions - how to play, how to hit stokes and so on...
  • www.tennis.com - a large site with detailed instructions, articles, tips;
Another my hobby is snowboarding:


Snowboard DVD 29 -ground tricks-

1 comment:

  1. IT learning center, free computer ebook/book reviews.

    ReplyDelete